How to Setup Canon Pixma mg3620 Printer With Device
Don’t get confused about the canon pixma mg3620 setup, we are here to guide you. Stick to us and keep reading:
Canon MG3620 OS Compatibility
Canon MG3620 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Mac
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup:
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Changing Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Settings to Use Wireless LAN Network:
Follow the following procedure to change the printer setting to use wireless LAN:
- Turn on your computer
- Press the WI-FI button and keep holding it until the lamp flashes.
- Hit Back Button
- Keep on pressing the Wi-Fi button over and again until the lighting of network lamp occurs
- Lastly, hit the black/ color button to submit the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Mac Device
The first and foremost thing you need to do before getting started is to switch off the printer and disconnect the cable and turn it off as well in case It is connected to Mac. Then download a special driver to connect to your device. Always get the drivers downloaded from the Canon Pixma only. Do not download it from any other random sites.
The step by step procedure to set up Canon PIXMA Mg3620 Printer for Mac is as follow:
- Step 1: go to the top right corner of the website and then locate the ‘support and drivers’ section from there.
- Step 2: Then, go to the list of product type and find ‘consumer and home office’ from there. Once found, hit it.
- Step 3: After it, go to the list of the product family and select ‘Printers’ from there
- Step 4: Next, click on the ‘drivers and software’s option next to the Canon Pixma Mg3620 Setup.
- Step 5: you will get a drop-down menu there. Choose the Mac Os version that you are using
- Step 6: start downloading the driver
- Step 7: once downloaded, double click on it and double click again on the file that you will get to see on the new window.
- Step 8: select the option continue two times in total. The hit install to add the printer on your Mac device
- Step 9: at last, take a USB cable and then connect the printer with our Mac device. Hence, you are all set to turn on the printer and ready to use it
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Windows Devices
The step by step procedure to canon pixma mg3620 setup Printer for windows is as follow:
Step 1: as soon as the printer will be plugged in the computer, the window system will come into action and thus will start installing the machine to use further.
Step 2: just do not turn the printer ON without being stated
Step 3: with the package, USB comes along with it. Plug the right end of the USB cable to the USB port on your Canon MG3620 printer
Step 4: NEXT, plug the remaining another end of the USB cable to the free USB port on your Pc
Step 5: Then, turn on the printer
Step 6: next, go to the desktop and click on the start button. You will get to see the control panel there, just hit devices and printers from there. Next, hit add a printer option and move ahead to local printer option. Search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the Pc
Step 7: next, the canon option will pop up on your window screen. Select it and then chose your printer type. Once you are done, hit next button
Step 8: you can even get a name for the printer. Do it and then hit the button next again
Step 9: in case you would like to share the printer, hit next button
Step 10: Hit finish if you want to keep your printer at default printer.
Step 11: It’s all done. You are ready to print now! Enjoy!
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Printer Setup Connection:
The step by step procedure your canon ij setup to canon pixma mg3620 setup Printer wirelessly is as follow:
• First of all, remove all the protective materials out of the printer as well as the cartridge. Then, lift the lid of the scanning system, open up the paper output tray. Then, close the scanner cover.
• Now take the power cord. Put one side of it into the wall power outlet and the other part to the correct port.
• Next, turn on the printer. Use the operation panel to choose the language. Hit button OK
• Again turn off the printer. Lift the scanner lid and insert cartridge holder. Thus, close the scanner lid again.
• Next, turn on the printer. Hit the setup button. Use the operation panel to choose the wireless LAN setup. Lastly, select OK
• Select the option easy set up from there and hit ok. Go for the access point, choose it and hit ok again.
• Enter WP key and hit ok again
• Now go to the computer’s CD drive and put your printer’s setup CD there.
• Run the program. Select your country and hit next
• Choose the easy install canon pixma printer option and hit install again
• Select the option use the printer on the network and click next again
• Wait for some seconds. You will get the printer detection window there. Hit next
• A list of detected printers will appear in front of you. Choose your printer and hit next
• Wait until it gets completed. Lastly, hit complete option.
• Once the setup will be completed, you must get to see the printer application menu on the screen.