Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1 855 888 8325
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Manually
- Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer to Wifi Router
- Connect Canon Pixma MG2520 Wireless Printer on Windows
- Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer on Windows using USB Cable
- Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on MAC OS
Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Setup: Connect With WiFi Router
In order to connect Canon Pixma MG2522 wirelessly, it is important that you connect your printer to the same network as your device. This means that your device (PC, Tablet etc) and your printer needs to be on same WiFi network.
So here we are going to describe how to connect Canon pixma MG2522 to WiFi router.
- Firstly, switch on the printer and your WiFi router.
- Tap and hold the WiFi button until the WiFi lamp starts blinking.
- Press the black button and again press the WiFi button until the network lamp flashes.
- Canon Pixma Printer will automatically detect your WiFi network and once the connection is established, WiFi lamp will start blinking in blue color.
- Now the setup has done.
So by following these easy steps, you can connect your Pixma MG2520 printer to your WiFi network.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on Windows
In this section we will provide the information on how to setup Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on Windows OS. Follow the below steps-
- Firstly, switch on your Canon printer, WiFi router and your Windows PC.
- Now Connect Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer to Wifi router by following the steps given in above section.
- Make sure that the printer and Windows PC are connected over the same Wifi network.
- Then go to www.canon.com/ijsetup website to download printer driver on on your Windows computer.
- Select your model and click on download button. Once the downloading finishes, double click on the driver package to open setup. Thereafter, follow the onscreen setup to finish the installation process.
- Now, go to the ‘Control Panel’ by selection the ‘Start’ button on Windows.
- Select “Device and Printer” from the next window.
- Next, click on “Add Printer” option. From there, you will see list of installed printers. Select your printer model and click next and wait few seconds.
- Now your printer will display in the device and printer section as its ready to use.
So these above steps will help you to connect Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to Windows computer.
Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer to Windows By Using USB Cable
Follow these steps to connect Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to Windows using USB Cable:
- First, switch on your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer using the power button.
- Turn on Windows PC and download the printer drive using this link- www.canon.com/ijsetup
- Then, install and setup downloaded printer driver on your PC.
- Now connect Canon printer to Windows PC by using USB Cable.
- Thereafter, open “Control Panel” and go to the “Device and printer” option.
- On next screen choose the “add printer” option.
- Select your printer from the next prompt screen and hit “next” button.
- Once printer is added right click to set as “Default Printer”.
- Now, its all done. Take a print test
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Wireless Printer on MAC
Here are quick and easy steps on how to connect Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer on MAC device.
- First make sure that the printer, Wifi router and your Mac device is switched on.
- Now, setup Canon Pixma MG2520 to WiFi network by following the steps mentioned in the first section of this write up.
- Ensure that the printer and Mac is connected with the same WiFi network.
- Download your printer driver from www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- Once the downloading finishes, complete the driver installation setup process by following onscreen instructions.
- Now, go to the “Apple” menu and choose the option of “System and Preference”. From there, select “Printer and Scanner”.
- Thereafter, click on the + sign to add printer.
- Now select your Canon printer model from the list of shown printer and click on “Add” option.
- After doing this, your printer is finally added on your Mac system and is now ready to use.
So here in the article we have explained the simple steps to setup Canon Pixma MG2522 printer to WiFi router. Furthermore we have explained the detailed procedure to setup printer on Windows and MAC operating system.