Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1-877-200-8067
The printers are the essential one for taking the copy of the document or the photos. The canon printers are used in all the work places and is useful for the college students to get the certificates. The cannon is the leading company that is selling the printers. Some people are not satisfied with the performance of the canon printer because of the various reasons. The wifi enables the people to perform the printing process easily with canon.com/ijsetup. Some system may not have the wifi settings. This Writeup is about why Canon Printer Print Slowly and how to fix this go ahead and read for more information.
Steps to Clear Canon Printer Slow Printing Process
Steps to Clear the Canon Pixma Printer Slow Printing Process
The printing of the documents is sometimes slow with the help of the canon printer.
Solution 1 : Undo the printing process
User’s must read this process to fix canon printer slow printing process
- First of all the user have to check whether all the cables that are connected to the canon printer are proper and switched on.
- Now click on the control panel in the computer system and click on the view devices and printers.
- This is to see what the printer is in the default mode if it does not mean then make it as the default browser by selecting the select as default printer option.
- Now it is necessary to change the printer properties by right clicking on it and make sure all the ports are deselected.
- Then click on the ok button. Open the task bar and click the printer icon it will shows the list of tasks.
- You just have to cancel of the tasks and start printing again.
Solution 2: Use draft mode
Print through canon printer in Draft mode to Resolve canon printer printing very slowly problem.
- The draft mode available in the printer is much helpful for the users to print the documents more quickly than the High quality mode.
- Even through this mode is super fast, the quality of the documents are reduced.
- The user have to decide the quality of the document is important or not and according to it they have to change the mode.
This mode can be set by selecting the draft properties and making the necessary changes.
Solution 3: (Disable Automatic Duplexing)
If your printer gets slow then you have to choose the manual duplexing option available in the device settings. This is because the automatic printing option will print the papers on both sides.
Automatic Disable Duplexing means that both side on the paper printer will print this process takes more time that why user should disable this settings to fix canon printer printing very slowly issue.
- Go to the Canon Printer Property Settings
- Now, Click the Device Settings tab.
- Then uncheck the checkbox for Allow Manual Duplexing.
- At the End click on the OK
Solution 4 : Ensure To Check Wireless Connection Problem
Due to improper wireless connection settings printer printing job may be slow so to fix this problems follow these steps :
- Check Router Strength
- Distance between printer and Router should be very closed
- Setup an Ethernet cord to the canon printer from router for instant connectivity.
Solution 5: Proper use of Genuine Canon ink Cartridges
All the Genuine Canon printer ink cartridges has a code that verifies their compatibility issue. If canon printer has slow printing, everyone must ensure that ink cartridge is original or not. user can get this from authorized Canon Professionals.
Solution 6 : Turn off Quiet Mode
If Quiet mode is on then obviously canon printer will print very slow so follow these steps to make it turn off soon:
- Go to the Printer Property Setting
- Open the Maintenance option and choose then Quiet Mode
- Choose the Do not use quiet mode now and click now send
- In a few second user will get confirmation message click on OK to make it done now
Solution 7 : Update or Re-Install Canon Printer Driver
As per the Time there always comes latest version of printer driver so user should always update it or simply re install the driver
- Firstly go to the control panel & open now View devices and printers.
- Then , Right click the printer & choose Remove device
- Restart your device after that you will get new notification for Driver installation if does not show simple reinstall through control panel section.
Conclusion : Finally we hope all the above steps may be helpful to get quick resolution to fix slow printing problem with canon printer still having any confusion talk to the professional online.