Canon Pixma ts6020 Printer is a kind of portable printer which offer following features:
- 3-inch touch screen
- Non-touch, 3-inch display screen
- Physical buttons.
If you are looking for the instruction to guide you about Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup with your laptop/ PC, stick to us and keep reading. We are going to discuss each and every aspect in detail.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get started:
- Canon TS6020 OS Compatibility:
- Canon Pixma ts6020 Setup for windows
- Setup Canon Pixma ts6020 Setup for Mac
- Canon Pixma TS6020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN
- Canon PIXMA TS 6020 Setup Driver Download
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Steps To Setup Canon Pixma ts6020 Printer for Windows:
The step by step procedure for Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup Printer for Windows is as follow:
Step 1: As soon as the printer will be plugged in the computer, the window system will come into action and thus will start installing the machine to use further.
Step 2: Just do not turn the printer ON without being stated
Step 3: With the package, USB comes along with it. Plug the right end of the USB cable to the USB port on your Canon ts6020 printer
Step 4: NEXT, plug the remaining another end of the USB cable to the free USB port on your Pc
Step 5: Then, turn on the printer
Step 6: Next, go to the desktop and click on the start button. You will get to see the control panel there, just hit option devices and printers from there. Next, hit add a printer option and move ahead to local printer option. Search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the Pc
Step 7: Next, the canon option will pop up on your window screen. Select it and then chose your printer type. Once you are done, hit next button
Step 8: You can even get a name for the printer. Do it and then hit the button next again
Step 9: In case you would like to share the printer, hit next button
Step 10: Hit finish if you want to keep your printer at default printer.
Step 11: It’s all done. You are ready to print now! Enjoy!
Steps To Setup Canon Pixma ts6020 Printer For Mac:
The first and foremost thing you need to do before getting started is to switch off the printer and disconnect the cable and turn it off as well in case It is connected to Mac. Then download a special driver to connect to your device and open canon.com/ijsetup for final setup, Always get the drivers downloaded from the Canon Pixma only. Do not download it from any other random sites.
The step by step procedure For Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup Printer for Mac is as follow:
Step 1: Go to the top right corner of the website and then locate the ‘support and drivers’ section from there.
Step 2: Then, go to the list of product type and find ‘consumer and home office’ from there. Once found, hit it.
Step 3: After it, go to the list of the product family and select ‘Printers’ from there
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘drivers and software’s’ option next to the Canon Pixma ts6020.
Step 5: You will get a drop-down menu there. Choose the Mac Os version that you are using
Step 6: Start downloading the driver
Step 7: Once downloaded, double click on it and double click again on the file that you will get to see on the new window.
Step 8: Select the option continue two times in total. The hit install to add the printer on your Mac device
Step 9: At last, take a USB cable and then connect the printer with our Mac device.
Hence, you are all set to turn on the printer and ready to use it.
Canon TS6020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
Follow the following procedure to change the printer setting to use wireless LAN:
• Turn on your computer
• Press the WI-FI button and keep holding it until the lamp flashes.
• Hit Back Button
• Keep on pressing the Wi-Fi button over and again until the lighting of network lamp occurs
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Printer Setup:
The step by step procedure to setup Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer wirelessly is as follow:
- Go to the menu button and check for settings. Click ok button
- Next, go for device settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for LAN settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for wireless/ wired settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for wireless LAN active device settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for LAN settings and hit button OK
- Again go for WPS configuration and hit button OK
- Next, go for push settings and hit button OK
- HIT OK
As soon as the access button is ready to hit, press button OK and then again press WPS button within the two minutes of time. For Canon Pixma ts6020 Exhibition Stand Designs contact us.