Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1-877-200-8067
Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1 855 888 8325
Canon TS6020 Wireless Setup on Windows and MAC
This document contains Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer setup guide with easy to configure steps. By following these steps you will be able to setup your printer on any device of your choice.
Canon TS6020 Setup Guide
In this writeup we have covered the following topics to make troubleshooting easy-
- Canon TS6020 OS Compatibility:
- Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup for windows
- Setup Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup for Mac
- Canon Pixma TS6020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN
- Canon Pixma TS 6020 Setup Driver Download
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup
Canon Pixma TS6020 Wireless Printer Setup on Window
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows
Step by step instruction follow these to setup Canon Pixma TS6020 on windows system.
- Firstly, Make sure your printer and wifi router is turn on.
- Go to the Printer control screen and press the Wifi button.
- Select the “LAN settings” from the next screen then choose Wireless LAN settings option.
- Again From the Wireless LAN Settings option select Wireless LAN Setup.
- From the Wireless LAN setup select the “Easy wireless connect” option then press “Yes” button.
- Now wireless feature has been enabled in Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer then follow the instruction on windows computer
- Next Go to the canon.com/ijsetup and click on the Setup button from the left side.
- Search your printer model and press “OK”
- Download the driver for your Windows version and double click on the driver setup.exe file
- Select the “Start setup” button from the next appear screen.
- From the next screen select your country and click next and accept Licence agreement again press next button.
- Next it will proceed to connect your wireless network click on yes button.
- Enter your Network key from the required area in the text filed and press Next button.
- On the next screen your wireless connection complete windows will appear from here select Next to install other additional software on your windows system.
- Now take a test print to confirm Canon pixma ts6020 wireless setup ha completed on windows system.
Steps To Setup Wired Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer for Windows:
The step by step procedure for Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup Printer for Windows is as follow:
Step 1: As soon as the printer will be plugged in the computer, the window system will come into action and start installing printer.
Step 2: Just do not turn the printer ON without being stated
Step 3: Take out the USB cable which came along with printer and plug the right end of the cable to the USB port on your Canon TS6020 printer
Step 4: NEXT plug the remaining end of the USB cable to the free USB port on your Pc
Step 5: Then, turn on the printer
Step 6: Next, go to the desktop and click on the start button and open control panel from there. Now select the option ‘devices and printers’ from there. Next, hit add a printer option and move ahead to local printer option. Search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the Pc
Step 7: Next, the Canon option will pop up on your window screen. Select it and then chose your printer type. Once you are done, hit next button
Step 8: You can even get a name for the printer. Do it and then hit the next button again
Step 9: In case you would like to share the printer, hit next button
Step 10: Hit finish if you want to keep your printer as default printer.
Step 11: It’s all done. You are ready to print now. Enjoy!
Canon Pixma TS6020 Wireless Setup on MAC
Steps to connect canon pixma ts6020 wireless printer on MAC follow the given below procedure:
- Make Sure your Router has a WPS button and should be turn on
- Then turn on your Printer
- Select your Wireless LAN option from LAN settings in the Printer control screen.
- Then Choose Wireless LAN>Wireless LAN Setup>WPS(Push button method).
- Press and Hold the WPS button on the wireless router and select [OK] on the device.
- on the Printer screen message will display printer has connect to the wireless router.
- Download driver on your MAC from canon website.
- Double click on the setup file of printer driver and select “Start setup” button
- Please wait few moment it is acquiring information on the latest software and driver then select your region press next.
- Read the Licence agreement and accept it.
- From the next screen select “Wireless LAN Connection” hit next again press next button it will detect your printer choose your canon pixma ts6020 printer and hit next.
- On the next scree click on the “Add Printer” click next
- From the next promp window click on the printer and select canon ts6020 series option from the drop down menu in “Use” option and click on “Add button”
- One the Printer added click next
- Congratulation your canon pixma ts6020 wireless setup process has been finished on MAC.
Steps To Setup Canon Pixma TS6020 Wired Printer For Mac:
The step by step procedure for Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup Printer for Mac is as follow:
Step 1: Firstly go to Canon’s website and download your printers driver.
Step 2: Install the downloaded drivers by following the onscreen instruction to complete the setup.
Step 3: Now click on Apple icon and open ‘system preferences’.
Step 4: Select ‘printers and scanners’.
Step 5: Now add printer by clicking on ‘+’ sign.
Step 6: Now you will see your Canon printer shown in the default section. Select it and click on ‘Add’.
Step 7: Select the option continue two times in total. The hit install to add the printer on your Mac device
Hence, you are all set to turn on the printer and ready to use it.
Canon Pixma TS6020 Wireless Printer Setup:
The step by step procedure to setup Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer wirelessly is as follow:
- Go to the menu button and check for settings. Click OK button.
- Next, go to device settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for LAN settings and hit button OK
- Now go to wireless/ wired settings and select ‘OK’.
- Next go to wireless LAN active device settings and select ‘OK’ button.
- Thereafter go to LAN settings and select OK.
- After that go to WPS configuration and hit OK button
- Next go for push settings and hit button OK
- Select OK Once more
- For the last step, ensure that as soon as the access button is ready to be selected, press button OK and then again press WPS button within two minutes of time.
By following these steps you will be able to connect your Canon TS6020 wirelessly to both Windows and Mac device.
In this document we have mentioned all the steps which are required for Canon TS6020 printer setup. If you still face any difficulty in setting up your printer then feel free to reach us by calling us on our helpline number.