Canon Pixma ts6020 Printer is a kind of portable printer which offer following features:
- 3-inch touch screen
- Non-touch, 3-inch display screen
- Physical buttons.
If you are looking for the instruction to guide you about Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup with your laptop/ PC, stick to us and keep reading. We are going to discuss each and every aspect in detail.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get started:
- Canon TS6020 OS Compatibility:
- Canon Pixma ts6020 Setup for windows
- Setup Canon Pixma ts6020 Setup for Mac
- Canon Pixma TS6020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN
- Canon PIXMA TS 6020 Setup Driver Download
Let us discuss the points in detail:
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma TS6020 Setup
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Steps To Setup Canon Pixma ts6020 Printer for Windows:
The step by step procedure for Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup Printer for Windows is as follow:
Step 1: ASAP printer will connnect with PC windows will be in a complete action & it will use the machine to installation.
Step 2: Without being started the printer just do not turn on your printer.
Step 3: USB device always available with its packages so plug in the right section to the USB Port on Canon ts602o printer
Step 4:Plugn in the remaining end of USB to the free corner port of USB in the Computer
Step 5: Now, turn on the printer
Step 6: you need to go the PC an hit start button over there and will you see control panel where you need to hit the device option & printer in that area now click add a printer choice & go ahead to local printer platform. find there and click port where printer is connect to the Computer.
Step 7: on the next canon will visible a pop up screen windows you need to choose it and select type pf printer once finish click on next button.
Step 8: you will get a printer name you have to done it click next burrton now.
Step 9: just need to click next button where you would like to share your printer
Step 10: click on the finish option when you want to keep your printer at default .
Step 11: Now It’s all done. Enjoy!
Steps To Setup Canon Pixma ts6020 Printer For Mac:
The first and foremost thing you need to do before getting started is to switch off the printer and disconnect the cable and turn it off as well in case It is connected to Mac. Then download a special driver to connect to your device and open canon.com/ijsetup for final setup, Always get the drivers downloaded from the Canon Pixma only. Do not download it from any other random sites.
The step by step procedure For Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup Printer for Mac is as follow:
Step 1: Need to go at top right corner on the website and locate the ‘support and drivers’ optionfrom there.
Step 2: Then, go to the list of product type and find ‘consumer and home office’ from there. Once found, hit it.
Step 3: After it, go to the list of the product family and select ‘Printers’ from there
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘drivers and software’s’ option next to the Canon Pixma ts6020.
Step 5: You will get a drop-down menu there. Choose the Mac Os version that you are using
Step 6: Start downloading the driver
Step 7: Once downloaded, double click on it and double click again on the file that you will get to see on the new window.
Step 8: After finsih the choose two times continue option in totla need to install and now add the printer on Mac .
Step 9: At last, take a USB cable and then connect the printer with our Mac device.
Hence, you are all set to turn on the printer and ready to use it.
Canon TS6020 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
Want to use wireless LAN so you should Follow these procedure to change the printer setting.
• First you must Turn on the computer
• Click on the WI-FI option and keep holding it until the lamp flashes.
• Press Back Button
• You shoild Keep on golding the Wi-Fi button again until the lighting of network lamp occurs
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Printer Setup:
The step by step procedure to setup Canon PIXMA TS6020 Printer wirelessly is as follow:
- Go to the menu button and check for settings. Click ok button
- Next, go for device settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for LAN settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for wireless/ wired settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for wireless LAN active device settings and hit button OK
- Next, go for LAN settings and hit button OK
- Again go for WPS configuration and hit button OK
- Next, go for push settings and hit button OK
- HIT OK
As soon as the access button is ready to hit, press button OK and then again press WPS button within the two minutes of time. For Canon Pixma ts6020 Exhibition Stand Designs contact us.