Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1 855 888 8325
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Printer With Device
In this writeup we have explained the steps for Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 setup in the most simplified way. By implementing these troubleshooting steps you will be able to setup you Canon printer to any of your desired device.
We have covered the following topics in this article-
- Canon PIXMA MG3620, MG3600 Wireless Setup
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 & MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup On Windows
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 & MG3600 Wired Printer Setup for Windows
- Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup on MAC
- Canon MG3620 OS Compatibility
Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Printer Wireless Setup
In order to setup your Canon printer for wireless printing, you need to put your printer and computer on same network. Follow the below procedure to change the printer setting to use wireless LAN:
- Firstly turn on your computer and printer.
- Then, on your printer press the WI-FI button.
- Keep on pressing the Wi-Fi button over and again until the lighting of network lamp occurs
- Click on the Black color button and then Tap on the wifi button
- Make sure that Wi-fi light is blinking.
- Thereafter, download and install you Canon printer driver on your computer.
- Now, press on the “Start settings” button from the start screen.
- Then Choose Connection process and select “Wireless LAN Connection” and hit Next.
- List of the network will appear on the next prompt screen. Now check and select Canon PIXMA3620 printer and then hit ‘Next’ and choose a network of your choice.
- Next on the screen you need to enter WPA Key and click on the connect option
- Click on the next option to setup wireless connection for Canon MG3620 & MG3600 Printer
Canon PIXMA MG3620 & MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup On Windows:
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Printer Setup on Windows
Follow these below given steps for Canon Pixma MG3620, MG3600 wireless printer setup on Windows –
- First of all, users have to ensure that the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer is turned on.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi button on the control panel of the Canon printer & hold it until the lamp flashes.
- Now, Click on the Color button and the Wi-Fi button until the Wi-Fi light flashes
- When the Power lamp will be lit once the Canon printer Wireless feature has been enabled.
- Now download the printer drivers from Canon’s website.
- Now, Double click on the Canon printer driver setup.exe file & then tap Yes in the User Account Control screen.
- Select the Start Setup button which is available in the Initial screen that appears.
- Choose the Country available on the next screen and accept the License Agreement after you read it.
- Choose the connection type as ‘Wireless LAN Connection’ from the ‘Select Connection Method screen’.
- Click on the Next option.
- Highlight the checkbox near the Connect via Wireless router option in the proceeding screen.
- List of the Available network which will be visible on the next screen in front of you ensure that your Canon MG3620 printer is selected and choose a network of your choice.
- Enter the security key in the required text area & click next to Connect.
- Finally you have to click on the Next option on the ‘Setup Complete’ displayed screen.
- From the Software Installation list that appears next, you have to choose the additional software that has to be installed on your system.
- Click on the Exit button once software installation is complete to finish the Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 wireless printer setup on windows.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 & MG3600 Wired Printer Setup for Windows
The step by step procedure for Canon Pixma MG3620 , MG3600setup Printer for Windows is as follow:
Step 1: As soon as the printer is plugged in the computer, the Window system will come into action and thus will start installing the machine to use further.
Step 2: Do not turn the printer ON without being stated
Step 3: Take out the USB cable which came along with the printer and plug the right end of the cable to the USB port on your Canon MG3620 printer and the other end of the USB on your pc.
Step 4: Now turn on the printer
Step 5: Go to the desktop and click on the start button and open control panel. From there, click on ‘devices and printers’. Next, click on ‘add a printer’ option and move ahead to local printer option. Search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the Pc.
Step 6: Next, the Canon option will pop up on your window screen. Select it and then chose your printer type. Once you are done, hit next button
Step 7: You can even get a name for the printer. Do it and then hit the button next again
Step 8: In case you would like to share the printer, hit next button
Step 9: Hit finish if you want to keep your printer as default printer.
Step 10: It’s all done. You are ready to print now! Enjoy!
Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Wireless Printer Setup on MAC
Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Printer Setup For MAC
To Setup Wireless MG3620, MG3600 Canon Pixma Printer on MAC follow these given instruction-
- Firstly, ensure that your router has a WPS button available.
- Ensure that your network is using WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer is turned on.
- Now tap the Wi-Fi button & hold it until the alarm lamp blinks once.
- Now a light in the Wi-Fi lamp should blink blue. When this happens, go to the router and press the WPS button.
- You have to press the button for two minutes or else the connection will be lost.
- Check if the Wi-Fi lamp blinks. If it blinks, then the printer is searching for the available networks.
- The Power lamp & the Wi-Fi light blinks when it connects to the wireless router.
- Thereafter, wait for the connection to completed. Once connected, the power light & the Wi-Fi lamps will stop blinking and become steady.
- Now download your printer driver from Canon’s website and install the driver.
- Finally after completion of the driver installation setup, your printer will be ready to use.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 & MG3600 Wired Printer Setup for Mac
The first and foremost thing you need to do before getting started is to switch off the printer and disconnect the cable and turn it back on again. Thereafter, download the driver to connect your printer to your Mac device. Always download the drivers from Canon’s official website. Do not download it from any other random sites.
The step by step procedure to setup Canon PIXMA Mg3620 Printer for Mac is as follow:
- Step 1: Download Canon printer’s driver for MAC by Clicking Here.
- Step 2: Then install the downloaded driver by following the onscreen instructions.
- Step 3: Now take USB cable which came along with printer and connect it to your Mac device
- Step 4: After completion of driver installation setup, click on Apple menus and select ‘system preferences’.
- Step 5: Next click on the ‘printers and scanners’ option.
- Step 6: Now add your Canon printer by selecting ‘+’.
- Step 7: Thereafter select your Canon printer from the list of available printer and click on ‘add’
- Step 8: Keep following the process to complete installation
- Step 9: Now your printer is setup and is ready to be used. Enjoy printing
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
The steps provided in this writeup will help you in setting up your Canon MG3620 printer. If you still face any problem related to your printer then contact us on our helpline number mentioned on this page.
You can also read about Setup Canon Pixma MX490 by clicking here.
More posts: canon mg3600 setup canon mg3600 troubleshooting canon pixma mg3600 setup canon pixma mg3600 wireless setup canon pixma mg3620 printer setup canon pixma mg3620 setup mac canon pixma mg3620 setup window canon pixma mg3620 wireless setup canon printer pixma mg3620 wifi setup how do i connect my canon mg3600 printer to wifi how to connect canon pixma mg3620 printer how to setup canon pixma mg3620 printer how to setup canon pixma mg3620 wireless printer setup canon pixma mg3620