How to Setup Canon Pixma mg3620 Printer With Device
Don’t get confused about the canon pixma mg3620 setup, we are here to guide you. Stick to us and keep reading:
- Canon MG3620 OS Compatibility
- Canon MG3620 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Mac
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Windows
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup:
OS Compatibility: Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Changing Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer Settings to Use Wireless LAN Network:
Keep follow the steps to change the printer setting option if want to use wireless LAN:
- First on your computer
- Hit on the WI-FI area & keep Hold it until the lamp flashes.
- click Back Button
- tPlease keep press the Wi-Fi button,until the lighting of network lamp visible.
- Lastly, hit the black/ color button to submit the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer Setup for Windows Devices
The step by step procedure to canon pixma mg3620 setup Printer for windows is as follow:
Step 1:As well as computer will plugin in by the printer windows machine system will work and that will run the installation to further use
Step 2:If printer not started so no need to turn on so make it started and then turn on the printer
Step 3: USB present in the Pcakage form so now its right end plugin in with the USB Port area on your canon MG 3620 printer.
Step 4: There is need to plug in the another cornber of the USB with free USB port in the PC
Step 5: you must now, turn on the printer
Step 6: Hit the desktop , press start menu and the visible control panel section just hit on the devices & printer option and add printer & move ahead to the local printer now search with click port in that area where pc is connect to the printer.
Step 7: Canon will display pop up screen windows where you just choose the printer type option & then click on next button.
Step 8: Even you can get a name for the printer. Do it and then click on the button next again
Step 9: hit next button if you want to share the printer
Step 10: Want to keep your printer as a default Hit finish.
Step 11: It’s all finished & ready to print now!
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Printer Setup Connection:
The step by step procedure your canon ij setup to canon pixma mg3620 setup Printer wirelessly is as follow:
• First of all, remove all the protective materials out of the printer as well as the cartridge. Then, lift the lid of the scanning system, open up the paper output tray. Then, close the scanner cover.
• Now take the power cord. Put one side of it into the wall power outlet and the other part to the correct port.
• Next, turn on the printer. Use the operation panel to choose the language. Hit button OK
• Again turn off the printer. Lift the scanner lid and insert cartridge holder. Thus, close the scanner lid again.
• Next, turn on the printer. Hit the setup button. Use the operation panel to choose the wireless LAN setup. Lastly, select OK
• Select the option easy set up from there and hit ok. Go for the access point, choose it and hit ok again.
• Enter WP key and hit ok again
• Now go to the computer’s CD drive and put your printer’s setup CD there.
• Run the program. Select your country and hit next
• Choose the easy install canon pixma printer option and hit install again
• Select the option use the printer on the network and click next again
• Wait for some seconds. You will get the printer detection window there. Hit next
• A list of detected printers will appear in front of you. Choose your printer and hit next
• Wait until it gets completed. Lastly, hit complete option.
• Once the setup will be completed, you must get to see the printer application menu on the screen.
These were some of the methods for the setup of Canon Pixma Mg3620 or Setup Canon Pixma MX490. Hope it helps!