Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1 855 888 8325
Canon Pixma MG3022 Printer Setup Guide On Connecting with Device
In this article we have explained the process to connect Canon MG3022 printer wirelessly on Windows and Mac device.
Setup Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer with Wireless Connection
In order for a wireless printer setup, it is important to connect printer and computer to the same WiFi network. The step by step procedure to Setup Canon Pixma Mg3022 Printer with wireless router is as follow-
- Firstly, turn on your printer and press and hold the WIFI button on your printer until the indicator blue lamp flashes.
- Then, press the WPS button from the router and wait for 2 minutes. Now the blue lamp will continue to flash to find connection with printer.
- Once the connection is established, the printer power light and WiFi blue lamp will start flashing.
- Once the setup is completed, the power light of printer and WiFi blue lamp will stop flashing.
So by following these simple steps you can complete your Canon Pixma MG3022 printer wireless setup.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer Wireless Setup for Windows
To setup Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer on Windows PC follow the below steps-
- Firstly make sure that your printer, WiFi router and Windows computer are turned on.
- Then, connect your Canon Pixma MG3022 printer with Wi-Fi router by following the steps explained in the previous section.
- Then, download you printers driver by clicking here.
- After downloading the driver follow the onscreen instructions to install the drivers.
- Then, go to the “Control Panel” from Windows search option on your PC.
- From the next prompted screen, click on the “Device and Printer” option.
- Now click on “Add Printer” option from the top right section.
- Now from the list of available printers select your Canon Pixma MG3022 printer and click on next.
- After few moments your printer will be visible on your system. Hence, the process to setup Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer on Windows is now completed.
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Printer Setup for Windows With USB
The step by step procedure to Setup Canon Pixma Mg3022 Printer for Windows with USB is as follow:
Step 1: As soon as the printer is plugged in the computer, the Window system will come into action and thus will start installing the machine to use further.
Step 2: Do not turn the printer ON without being stated.
Step 3: With the package, USB comes along with it. Plug the right end of the USB cable to the USB port on your Canon MG3022 printer.
Step 4: Now plug the remaining end of the USB cable to the free USB port on your PC.
Step 5: Then, turn on the printer.
Step 6: Next, go to the desktop and click on the start button and open control panel. Thereafter, click on “devices and printers” and then click on “add a printer” option and select local printer option. Now, search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the PC.
Step 7: Next, the Canon option will pop up on your window screen. Select it and then chose your printer type. Once you are done, hit next button.
Step 8: You can even give a name for the printer. Do it and then hit the button next again.
Step 9: In case you would like to share the printer, hit next button.
Step 10: Select finish if you want to keep your printer as default printer.
Step 11: It’s all done. You are ready to print now! Enjoy
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Wireless Printer Setup for Mac:
The step by step procedure to setup Canon Pixma Mg3022 wireless printer for Mac is as following:
- Firstly, switch on your Canon Printer, MAC and Wifi Router.
- Now, connect your Canon printer to the same WiFi connection as your Mac device (steps explained in first section of this article).
- Then, download your printers driver from Canon’s website.
- After downloading the driver open it and follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is done, Go to the “Apple Menu” and click on “System and Preference”
- Now select “Printer and Scanner” from the next window.
- Thereafter, click on the + Sign to add your printer. Now from the shown list of available printers, select your Canon printer and click on “Add” option.
- Finally, your Canon printer is installed on your Mac device and is now ready for use.
So by following the above steps you can easily setup Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer on your Mac device.
Time to sum up:
Here, we have explained the methods to setup Canon Pixma MG3022 with Windows computer using wired and wireless connection. Furthermore, we have explained the steps to connect printer with Mac device. However, if you face any further issues, feel free to reach us by calling on our toll free number.