How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG2520 for Windows:
The step by step procedure For Canon PIXMA Mg2520 Setup Printer for windows is as follow:
Step 1: As soon as the printer will be plugged in the computer, the window system will come into action and thus will start installing the machine to use further.
Step 2: Just do not turn the printer ON without being stated
Step 3: With the package, USB comes along with it. Plug the right end of the USB cable to the USB port on your Canon MG2520 printer
Step 4: NEXT, plug the remaining another end of the USB cable to the free USB port on your Pc
Step 5: Then, turn on the printer
Step 6: Next, go to the desktop and click on the start button. You will get to see the control panel there, just hit devices and printers from there. Next, hit add a printer option and move ahead to local printer option. Search and hit the port where your printer is connected to the Pc
Step 7: Next, the canon option will pop up on your window screen. Select it and then chose your printer type. Once you are done, hit next button
Step 8: You can even get a name for the printer. Do it and then hit the button next again
Step 9: in case you would like to share the printer, hit next button
Step 10: Hit finish if you want to keep your printer at default printer.
Step 11: It’s all done. You are ready to print now! Enjoy!
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Setup for Mac:
The first and foremost thing you need to do before getting started is to switch off the printer and disconnect the cable and turn it off as well in case It is connected to Mac. Then download a special driver to connect to your device. Always get the drivers downloaded from the Canon Pixma only. Do not download it from any other random sites.
The step by step procedure for Canon PIXMA Mg2520 Setup Printer for Mac is as follow:
Step 1: First need to check the top right corner of website & locate the ‘support & drivers’ section from there.
Step 2: Next you must go to the list of product manner and search ‘consumer and home office’ from there.hit that once found it.
Step 3: After it, go to the list of the product family and select ‘Printers’ from there
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘drivers and software’s’ option next to the Canon Pixma Mg2520.
Step 5: You will get a drop-down menu there. Choose the Mac Os version that you are using
Step 6: Start downloading the driver
Step 7: double click on it and double click again Once downloaded.
Step 8: Select the option continue two times in total. The hit install to add the printer on your Mac device
Step 9: At last, take a USB cable and then connect the printer with our Mac device. Hence, you are all set to turn on the printer and ready to use it
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Setup For Wireless Connection Mode:
The step by step procedure to set up Canon PIXMA Mg2520 Printer wirelessly is as follow:
- First of all, remove all the protective materials out of the printer as well as the cartridge. Then, lift the lid of the scanning system, open up the paper output tray. Then, close the scanner cover.
- Now take the power cord. Put one side of it into the wall power outlet and the other part to the correct port.
- Next, turn on the printer. Use the operation panel to choose the language. Hit button OK
- Again turn off the printer. Lift the scanner lid and insert cartridge holder. Thus, close the scanner lid again.
- Next, turn on the printer. Hit the setup button. Use the operation panel to choose the wireless LAN setup. Lastly, select OK
- Select the option easy set up from there and hit ok. Go for the access point, choose it and hit ok again.
- Enter WP key and hit ok again
- Now go to the computer’s CD drive and put your printer’s setup CD there.
- Run the program. Select your country and hit next
- Choose the easy install option and hit install again
- Select the option for canon pixma printer installation on the network and click next again
- Wait for some seconds. You will get the printer detection window there. Hit next
- A list of detected printers will appear in front of you. Choose your printer and hit next
- Wait until it gets completed. Lastly, hit complete option.
- Once the canon pixma mg2520 setup will be completed, you must get to see the printer application menu on the screen.
Canon MG2520 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
Follow the following procedure to change the printer setting to use wireless LAN:
- Turn on your computer
- Press the WI-FI button and keep holding it until the lamp flashes.
- Hit Back Button
- Keep on pressing the Wi-Fi button over and again until the lighting of network lamp occurs
- Lastly, hit the black/ color button to submit the selection.
Time to sum up:
So, these were the methods require for canon pixma mg2520 setup in simple and easy steps. How did you find today’s article? Hope you enjoyed reading it. For Canon Pixma MG2520 ISO 45001 documents Let us know in the comment section below.