Canon IJ Setup and Installation
Helpline Number : +1 855 888 8325
How To Setup Canon Pixma iP2820 Printer Manually?
In this document we have explained the method to setup Canon Pixma iP2820 printer. We have explained the setup process for both wired and wireless connection.
After unpacking Canon Pixma’s iP2820 printer from the box, perform the initial installation process to make the printer ready for setup. Follow the given steps-
- Keep your Canon Pixma iP2820 printer on a place where you can handle it easily.
- Insert the cartridges into the preferred slots.
- Connect the power cable of the printer to complete the printer setup process.
Setup Canon Pixma iP2820 Using Wired Connection through USB
To setup your Canon Pixma iP2820 using wired connection, follow the below steps-
- Firstly, turn ON your Canon printer by pressing the Power button
- Then connect the flat end of the USB cable to the computer or laptop and the square end of the USB cable to the printer.
- Now your computer will display “new hardware found” message in a pop-up window.
- Go to that message and follow the steps to connect the canon printer with the computer.
- Once both the devices are connected with each other, download the Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver as per your operating systems from Canon’s website.
- Now install the downloaded driver and complete the setup. Now your printer will be ready for printing.
Hence, this is the complete process to setup Canon Pixma iP2820 using wired connection with PC with help of USB cable.
Canon Pixma iP2820 Printer Wireless Setup Process
Follow the below steps for Canon Pixma iP2820 printer wireless setup –
- Firstly, switch on your Canon printer.
- Check the printer power button. If it shows green, that means that the printer is on.
- After that click on the Setup Button on the canon printer.
- Now select ‘wireless lan’ setup option by using < or > button.
- Now click on the ‘OK‘ button.
- Thereafter if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up, it means that the wireless connection is on.
- Now wait for Canon printer to search for the compatible access points automatically.
- Now download and install the Canon printers driver from the Canon’s website as shown above.
- Finally, Canon Pixma iP2820 printer is connected to Wi-Fi and the process for Canon Pixma iP2820 wireless setup is completed.
More posts: canon pixma ip2820 printer setup canon pixma ip2820 wireless setup How do I setup my Canon Pixma iP2820 how to connect canon ip2820 printer to computer how to connect canon ip2820 printer to wifi how to setup canon pixma ip2820 how to setup Canon Pixma iP2820 Printer